Ladies Again is a blog for women who want to learn how be feminine. We are a community of women who want to discuss the benefits of traditional relationships between men and women. Like many manosphere writers, we reject the anti-male direction of modern feminism, which has transformed from a women’s movement to a hateful, politically-correct censorship movement focused on emasculating men and destroying the family unit.
As a community, Ladies Again readers believe:
- Thou shalt understand that promiscuity is risky for women as they are susceptible to STDs, unwanted pregnancies and emotional attachment.
- Thou shalt work to find a suitable spouse while you are at your sexual peak and have more power in the sexual marketplace, instead of waiting to get married when your sexuality is on the decline.
- Thou shalt not put your career before your family and respect your husband.
- Thou shalt not use “I’m a strong woman” as an excuse to treat men like crap.
- Thou shalt not use offensive language.
- Thou shalt not binge drink like you were raised by pirates.
- Thou shalt love your womanhood.
- Thou shalt embrace your femininity.
- Thou shalt not undermine a man’s right to express his sexuality.
- Thou shalt look at femininity as a gift and not a curse.
- Thou shalt not compare yourself to men.
- Thou shalt not abuse your feminine gifts.
- Thou shalt honor your family and acknowledge her humanity.
- Thou shalt educate thyself regarding the nature of womanhood.